No one? lol. I guess after last year, I wouldn't have a clue either. I actually think Huckabee would get it if he ran. I hope to goodness Palin runs and gets it, that would be a dream come true.
Who will get the republican nomination in 2012? Romney is their best choice, but he was their best choice by far last year and he didn't get it. I'm really not the least bit worried right now, there's not a clear leader in sight in the GOP party.
No one? lol. I guess after last year, I wouldn't have a clue either. I actually think Huckabee would get it if he ran. I hope to goodness Palin runs and gets it, that would be a dream come true.
Still crossing my fingers.
WASHINGTON (CNN) ? Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will not be speaking at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, but she has accepted an invitation to speak at a higher profile event that could have implications for the 2012 presidential race.
Palin will speak at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans, a major gathering of Republican officials, donors and activists from 14 southern states, organizers announced Thursday.
"I'm looking forward to addressing conservative activists from across the south at the 2010 Southern Republican Leadership Conference," Palin said in a statement. "This is a great opportunity to listen and speak to those who are helping to set the direction of our party."
A Palin confidante said the governor is not being paid to speak at the event.
Political watchers will be paying close attention, and not just because several potential presidential candidates are expected to attend. The SRLC - "the most prominent Republican event outside of a Republican National Convention," the organization boasts - also conducts a presidential straw poll.
The straw poll has had a mixed record of predicting future electoral success. George W. Bush, who was then governor of Texas, won the poll in 1998, two years before his presidential bid. But former Tennessee Sen. Bill Frist, who never mounted a presidential bid, took first place at the 2006 SRLC.
"We're excited to have Governor Palin join us in New Orleans. She represents the future of the Republican Party and will be a huge draw for conservative activists from across the country," SRLC Director Charlie Davis said in an accompanying statement.
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin to speak at major GOP event - Blogs from CNN.com
___________________________________
Especially after the constant fight within the GOP.
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - GOP aides clash over Michael Steele - Blogs from CNN.com
Should get interesting this year to see how is running. I dont believe Palin will ever be pick to run from the GOP
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Probably clear up some after the '10 elections.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
A Republican leading in Mass. doesn't look promising for the Donkeys.
That's actually not true. Kennedy voters weren't just dem. supporters, they were voting for Kennedy, not the party...he was a great senator and got shit done, that's why he was elected for that long. Mass. leans dem, but most of the state is made up of independents, that have been voting for Kennedy. Coakly isn't the best choice and sure isn't Kennedy, they could have possibly screwed it up there by picking just anyone and because it's Mass. with a D beside the name..they'd win. Not that easy, Kennedy was special.
Yea boy, real special. You are as quacko as the Kennedy's. They've killed or had more people lilled than Tony Soprano. LOWLIFES!!!!!!!!!!!!
It doesn't really matter what you think of him, he was loved and got shit done, your lame point is moot.
Anyone see the Fox News Sunday interview with Palin? Pretty much seals it up for me, she's running.
Bookmarks